Chris’s Concierge Service is primarily a mobile dry cleaning service, with the option to clean a variety of clothing and household linens, corporate uniforms and fabrics, and resources to provide quality alterations and shoe cobbling.
I have standard pickup and delivery times, however I perform customized service for all my clients, tailoring the experience to their needs.
Here are some questions I would ask you as we begin service:
- What is the frequency of the service that you need? Weekly, bi-weekly, other?
- Where would you like your items to be picked up and delivered from?
- What details do I need to know about your clothing or regularly-cleaned items?
Because you get one-on-one care, you can always communicate with me directly when any questions or concerns come up.
Services We Provide
I and my team are knowledgeable about fabric types and have found the best in the area to provide dry cleaning services.
Whether you’re getting your gown cleaned before or after the wedding, with ample notice, we can clean any type of wedding gown; the time needed depends on many factors, so be sure to call and plan ahead (at least 3-4 weeks).
After the wedding, you can also choose to invest in a keepsake packaging service to protect your gown for generations. We also offer the restoration of antique gowns.
Note that these type of items require our delicate care and hand finishing.
Anything you’d throw in the washing machine, I can get cleaned for you. Whether it’s dress shirts, towels, sheets, and beyond, we can wash it. The price of this service is calculated by the weight of the clothes.
I send this type of cleaning out to a professional leather, furs, and suede companies. They use the latest techniques, providing a luxurious finish so you will feel the difference!
I’ll get your whites brightened while sizing and finishing them to your specifications. I also provide restoration services for these items.
Make an appointment for my experienced services that go beyond most expectations. I come to your location to get your measurements so that you will get professional alterations, perfectly tailored to your shape. We deliver, just ask and I will work to make it happen!
I am constantly searching for new ways to increase the value of my service to better serve my customers. While I am picking up your dry cleaning I will also pick up your shoes for a beautiful “shine,” or repair a sole or heel, and I deliver back to you as soon as the repair work is finished.
Take advantage of my corporate/company pickup and delivery service, saving you up to two hours a week!
Details & General Information
Curious about how I deliver my services? Here are details about schedules, processes, and services.
- One example of a client schedule would be for pickup on Monday and delivery on Thursday.
Your schedule may differ.
- Times may vary, but I will work with you to figure out what is convenient.
- Please have your bag out for us by 9am on the morning of your pickup.
- You receive a complimentary laundry bag.
- For your first time: complete the customer profile that I provide you, which will be kept in a secure file (you can drop it in the laundry bag or fax securely to 503-693-0679.)
- An order form with your name will be inserted in the plastic holder and a new one returned with each order.
- Complete the order form with the number of items you are placing in the bag and your starch preference (it’s not necessary to complete the form, unless you want to.)
- Indicate your starch preference: light, medium, or heavy. Please mark the order form the first couple of times, after that we will mark it for you.
- Note that dry cleaners have discretion on pricing based on garment labeling, fabric, buttons, etc.
- Shoe shine and repair: Note on the back of the order form what needs to be done and if you want a price quote before starting the work. Place the shoes in the laundry bag — repair/shine work may take a little longer to be returned.
- Alterations: Make a note on the back of the order form identifying what work you want completed (e.g. sew up seam on left side of skirt, re-hem right pant leg, etic.) or schedule a complimentary in-person consultation for professional measurements.
- Other alterations: If you need me to doing the pinning on an item, please call me at 503-201-3113 to schedule a time that works best for you at your workplace or at home.
- Special items: If you have a special item or question about repair on something out of the ordinary, please call. We are able to fix or clean almost about anything. Just ask!
Whether it is the dry cleaner or the manufacturer’s responsibility, stuff is going to happen! Chris’s Concierge Service strives for excellence — we ensure that you are satisfied with the final resolution.
How Can I Get Started?
- Give Chris’s Concierge Service a call – 971-666-1005
- Email Chris
- Or fill out the Quick Service Inquiry Form
|Quick Service Inquiry Form » Contact Chris »|