Mobile Dry Cleaning: Dependability Delivered to Your Home or Office
Mobile dry cleaning delivery services have become a popular employee benefit and also a personal time saver. Whether you dry clean weekly, monthly or just once in awhile, you can enjoy the convenience of having your dry cleaning picked up and dropped off directly from the office.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or “on demand” services available
- No need to be present for either the pick up or the delivery
- A real time and money saver!
- No extra charge for pickup and delivery, it’s what makes our service unique!
- Monthly credit or debit card billing
- Sign up now!
How We Do It
- With your request, we first complete the customer profile form to get you started with laundry bags and inventory/order forms.
- On the morning of your pickup day, you’ll leave your bag of laundry in the designated spot.
- Two days later, I’ll return your items professionally pressed and ready in the designated time and at the designated location.
- I offer convenient monthly billing, debit or Visa and Mastercard, and I’ll always work with you to determine the best payment method for you or your business.
Before working with Chris Stine owner of Chris’s Concierge Service, I was trying to find time in my very busy schedule to drop items off at the dry cleaners. I found I was even putting off getting alterations done because I didn’t have time to get to a tailor during their business hours. I was stuck on a merry-go-round with no way off.
“Now, when I need alterations I schedule a time and place that is convenient for me and she comes to me (work or home any time of the day) to do the pinning and measuring.
“I love working with Chris and trust her with my clothes and a key to my home. She saves me so much time and energy. The results are impeccable, high quality, and 100% guaranteed. She also does so much more – shoe repair pickups, an expert in problem solving…just ask her! Her personalized service is invaluable to me. For stress-free mobile dry cleaning and alterations, I definitely recommend calling Chris!”
— Tegan Schlatter, Attorney
Trust & Communication are Key for Our In-Home Option
When you are trusting a mobile dry cleaning service provider to come into your home, you are assuming they will care for and respect your home, pets, and family as you would. Whether it’s getting along with and keeping pets indoors, keeping access keys and alarm codes secure, or making sure your home is left the way it was found, there is a base level of trust and open communication that must be present.
I will go above and beyond to honor that trust and have always treated my clients’ homes and family with the same respect I would my own.
Client Appreciation Story: David Scriven, Executive Director
How Can I Get Started?
- Give Chris’s Concierge Service a call – 503-201-3113
- Email Chris
- Or fill out the Quick Service Inquiry Form
|Quick Service Inquiry Form » Contact Chris »|