Here are some helpful tips when buying and altering off-the-rack clothes…
- Make sure you’re getting truly personal service from your alterations professional.
- Bring pins along when you’re shopping to mark and better imagine how clothes might look when you get them tailored.
- Flex and raise arms to see how the shirt will move.
- Sit down to see how shirts expand around the waist.
- Alter jeans early if possible – they tend to get stretched out from use and the denim is usually darker.
Having clothes altered ensures you have the best possible look and fit when buying off the rack.
No time to fit alterations into your schedule? Not a worry. Get in touch with Chris and she can come to you at your home or office, quickly take your measurements, and transport your clothing to an alterations professional.